Position Perfect - Carlton
מספר אנשים מקסימלי3
גודל31 מטר רבוע
|כתובת||Cardigan Street, Carlton, 3053 Melbourne, אוסטרליה|
|פרטי הזיהוי של מקום הלינה||1J8IGN7C|
Carlton is a buzzing area, full of culture, cuisine and class. Step around the corner of the apartment and be dazzled by the array of fine eateries, cafes, delicious pastries and gorgeous boutiques. Take a walk along the Lygon street strip into the beautiful gardens or laze about in the Piazza.
Carlton is close to the CBD, Royal Melbourne Hospital, Royal Dental Hospital, Universities and some of Melbourne's most famous attractions. From the apartment you can catch the tram into the CBD or even into Melbourne’s northern suburbs. Or you could take advantage of the FREE shuttle bus service with the stop only 30metres from the apartment.
PLACES TO WALK TO:
.1min walk to Lygon st
.8min walk to 3D Imax and Exhibition Buildings/Museum
.2min walk to Melbourne University
.5min walk to RMIT
.5min walk to Royal Melbourne Hospital & Dental
.10min walk to Melbourne CBD
.20min Walk to Victoria Market
.10min walk to Brunswick st
.15min walk to Smith st
ABOUT THE APARTMENT
Position Perfect – Carlton apartment is a one bedroom apartment conveniently located just off beautiful Lygon street, or ‘Little Italy’.
The apartment has a queen bed in the bedroom and a double fold out sofa bed in the living area. Up to three guests can be accommodated, or two adults and two children.
The apartment is equipped with a brand new kitchen, including oven, microwave, dishwasher and full sized fridge. It has a small, fully renovated bathroom with shower. Crisp, fresh, quality linen and towels are supplied for your use at no extra cost. We offer our guests a parking permit to use during your stay. This allows you to park unrestricted in the area. There are several permit parking spaces directly outside the apartment block.
WHAT OUR GUESTS HAVE TO SAY
This fully furnished apartment offers clean, comfortable and affordable accommodation with all the extras for you to enjoy your stay in Melbourne. Check out our great reviews from wonderful guests such Heather who said “As the name suggests...Perfect! Would highly recommend this accommodation to anyone coming to Melbourne and will certainly stay here again. On arrival the apartment was absolutely spotless. The apartment more than met my expectations. It was extremely well appointed with absolutely everything we could possibly need. It was nice being somewhere so comfortable and convenient. Thank you for such a wonderful place to stay!
Included in the pricing for our apartment is fresh, clean, quality linen and towels. We have a parking permit for you to park unrestricted in the area free of charge.
The kitchen has all the utensils you need to have a comfortable stay and bookings of five nights or more receive complimentary breakfast provisions to enjoy during their stay. We can also include wireless internet during your stay for $10 per night, just ask us! A portacot and high chair are also available for hire.
Please let us know if you have young children so we can provide them with a basket of toys for their stay or if you are celebrating a special occasion let us so know so we can help you celebrate! Enjoy our special touches and be wowed, as was Kerry “Sometimes in life you get lucky - and this is one of those times. Position could not be bettered. So well equipped, clean and lovely bedding too. Very very very happy! :-)”
Position Perfect is a family owned business of two couples, each with two young children. We have been using the holiday rental market for 10 years for our own travelling purposes and have come to appreciate what we expect from our stay, and unfortunately what we don’t expect! With this personal experience in mind and having each family member contributing their own skills and assets we have developed a successful business with the best interest of our guests at the forefront. Our guestbook is testimony to the quality and affordability of our gorgeous apartments. Check out what David had to say- "Property was very clean and highly recommended. We have stayed recently in other properties in Adelaide and Sydney..but this was superior!!The design was modern and contemporary and the complimentary wine was a pleasant welcome.” We look forward to helping you get the most out of your stay in Melbourne and enjoy all this beautiful city has to offer!
Does the apartment have parking?
We offer our guests a parking permit to use during your stay. This allows you to park unrestricted in the area. There are several permit parking spaces directly outside the apartment block.
Is there a charge for the parking?
No, the parking is free.
Is the apartment close to public transport?
Yes! You can catch a tram to the CBD and Melbourne’s north. The tram stop is 100 meters from the apartment.
Are there any extra charges?
The price you are quoted is inclusive of taxes, cleaning, linen, towels etc. no extra charges apply.
Do you require a cash bond?
We do not ask for a cash bond; however a credit authorisation is requested before arrival for security purposes. Please refer to our terms and conditions for more details.
כללי הביתACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY.
• Payment of your Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
• A deposit of 50% of the total tariff must be received within 48 hours after the Booking is taken by Management. Bookings are not confirmed unless and until this deposit is received.
• Payment in full must be received no later than 2 weeks prior to your arrival (if using the Stayz on-line payment system, the final balance will be deducted from your card 4 weeks prior to arrival)
• We accept payment by the following methods: Direct deposit into our bank account, cash payments with a $100 credit card payment securing the booking, credit card payments may incur a 2% surcharge.
There is no bond. In lieu, a credit card guarantee is required to cover any loss or damage to the apartment or furnishings, loss of security keys or additional cleaning costs. 48 hours prior to arrival, before you recieve the check-in instuctions, you will be asked for your credit card number, expiry date and CCV. You are responisible to cover any damage, breakage or extra cleaning required.
CHECK IN/ OUT
• Check-in time is not before 2pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 10am on departure date.
• Early check-in and late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability.
• You must notify Management of expected arrival time and a mobile contact number at least 2 days before arrival.
• Keys will be located in a key safe outside the property. You will be contacted 24hours before arrival with the key code.
CANCELLATION OR VARIATION
• If you wish to vary or cancel your Booking, please contact us immediately on
• 0438 568 856
• Your deposit is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation.
• If you have paid more than the deposit or paid in full and cancel your booking, 50% of the total tariff will be kept and the remaining funds will be refunded to you.
• Should you be eligible for a refund it will be made through your chosen payment method at time of Booking.
• A variation of the Booking which reduces the number of nights stay will be a treated as a cancellation of the Booking in respect of those nights.
• If Management is able to relet the Property for the period cancelled a further refund may be made less administration charges.
• We have a minimum night’s stay policy of 3 nights. No refund will be made for a variation to the extent that it breaches our minimum nights stay policy.
• You MUST request internet at the time of booking. This is charged at $15 per 500mb. If you use all your data you will be notified by sms and you can opt to top it up which will be charged to your credit card. Please contact Ross, 0412 568 888 for any technical difficulties.
Holiday Rental Code of Conduct – Version: 1.0 (March 2012)
Part 4 Holiday Rental House Rules for Guests and Visitors
DEFINITIONS USED IN THIS CODE
• Holiday Rental means rental of Property for holiday purposes within the maximum term
permitted for rental without a residential tenancy agreement under state and territory
residential tenancy legislation.
• Dwelling means a room or suite of rooms occupied or used or so constructed or adapted as to be capable of being occupied or used as a separate domicile.
• Guest means a person who stays overnight in the Property during the term of the
• Manager means the Owner or another person appointed by the Owner (such as a real
estate agent), who is responsible for renting the Property.
• Noise means any sound which is offensive to occupiers of neighbouring properties.
• Owner means the person or entity who owns the Property. It includes the lessee of a
Property who sublets or licences it to others for Holiday Rental.
• Property means Dwellings and residential premises
• Visitor means a person a Guest invites or permits to visit the Property during the term of
the occupancy who does not stay overnight.
4.1 General requirements
a) Guest and Visitors must comply with all House Rules, By-Laws and instructions from the
Manager and security services during their stay; and
b) Guests must notify the Manager of any disputes or complaints from neighbours as soon as is practicable.
4.2 Noise and Residential amenity
a) Guests and Visitors must not create noise which is offensive to occupiers of neighbouring
properties especially between 10pm -8am and during arrival and departure at any time
throughout the occupancy;
b) Offensive noise is prohibited and may result in termination of permission to occupy the
Property, eviction, loss of rental paid and extra charges for security and other expenses
which may be deducted from Security Deposit or Bond under the Terms and Conditions;
c) Guests and Visitors must not engage in anti-social behaviour and must minimise their
impact upon the residential amenity of neighbours and local community.
a) Guests are responsible for ensuring the limits set on Visitor numbers is complied with at all times; and
b)Guests are responsible for ensuring that Visitors comply with these House Rules.
• Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property over night. If any other guests stay, extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
4.4 Gatherings or functions
a) The Property is not a “party house” and any such activities are strictly prohibited; and
b) Any gathering, celebration or entertainment permitted at a Property must not conflict with
residential amenity and must comply with all the other requirements.
a) Guests and Visitors are to comply with parking regulations and other requirements set outbelow and show consideration to neighbours and other vehicles; and
b) Parking arrangements at the Property are as follows: There is no allocated parking space on the property. The parking permit supplied on the kitchen bench allows you to park in any resident parking zone 4C for unrestricted time periods. You are also able to park in the green parking zones for unrestricted periods where the sign states permit 4C accepted.
Please note your use of this parking permit is subject to our terms and conditions. If choose to use of our parking permit we have a $300 charge for loss or damage of the parking permit. The permit MUST be left in the apartment prior to check-out.
4.6 Garbage and recycling
a) Guests and Visitors are to dispose of garbage and recycling in accordance with the usual
practice at the Property (as set out below) in the allocated bins, and excess rubbish must
not be left in public or common areas; and
b) Garbage and recycling arrangements at the Property are as follows: Garbage and recycling bins are located downstairs along the fence. If your stay falls on a Tuesday night, could you please do us the courtesy of taking the large green bin marked 9 out onto the curb for collection and bring it in on Wednesday. Please note that a $20 fee applies if the rubbish goes uncollected. As is this is unfair to the next guest.
Whenever you are absent from the Property, close all windows and doors to maintain security and prevent rain and water damage.
4.8 Swimming pool/spa (if applicable) N/A
4.9 Deck and balcony areas
Please keep noise to a minimum when utilising the outdoor areas. Please also remove all rubbish prior to departure. Please do not hang clothing, blankets etc over the balcony railing
Smoking is not permitted indoors
Pets are not permitted on the property
4.12 BBQ N/A
4.13 Damages and breakages
• Damages and breakages must be reported to the Manager. You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management's discretion)
4.14 On departure arrangements
Arrangements for keys, security, dishwashing, rubbish, etc are:
• Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
• All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived
• Duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets need to removed and placed in a pile on the bathroom floor
• The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked.
• The keys should be left on the kitchen bench and the door must be locked behind you.
• You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. Duplicate keys will be provided at an additional charge of $100
• Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, dryer, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish, removal of excessive smells etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged the additional costs over and above the normal cleaning fee which will be charged to your credit card.
4.15 Emergency Contact
In the event of an emergency relating to the Property, please telephone Danielle on 0438 568 856 OR Con on 0408 352 807
• In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
• Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property.
• Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have.
We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.
a) Breach of these House Rules is a breach of the Terms and Conditions of occupancy.
b) The Owner and Manager reserve the right to terminate permission to occupy and to evict
from the Property, Guests or Visitors who refuse to follow these House Rules or who cause
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 841 US|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 3203 US|
|מחיר ליותר מ-2 אורחים||$ 17 US לאורח/ לילה נוסף|
Danielle was great to deal with. I stayed a week in the apartment last year and found it just what I wanted. Very clean and well appointed, quiet and secure. Sheryl
Lovely place to stay and so convenient to the local restaurants, trams and the city.
Apartment was fantastic. Absolutely spotless and extremely well appointed. It is so handy to everything which really contributed to the enjoyment of our holiday. I would heartily recommend this apartment to anyone wanting a great place to stay in Melbourne. I will certainly be using this facility again on my next visit.
חוות דעת על מקומות לינה אחרים שמציע/ה מארח/ת זה/זו
Bonito y práctico loft muy completo. Algo retirado del centro, pero bien comunicado. Muy buen servicio de la propiedad.
Great location & nice easy trip into the city on the trams ( new ticket system a bit of a nightmare/ rip off for tourists). Very handy for the tennis & MCG which are both within easy walking distance.
Flat very much as in photos and neat and compact with everything you need for a short or long stay.Danielle great & sorted out a couple of minor matters for us very quickly & without any fuss.
Great start to our stay in OSS and would recommend to other travellers.
Bel appartement, très confortable, très propre, très fonctionnel, bien dessiné, parfait pour accueillir une famille. Situation calme, proche du centre par le tramway. Je recommande ce logement.
Ottimo alloggio poco fuori il centro di Melbourne (a piedi 20 min), in posizione tranquilla e facile da raggiungere, con diversi negozi vicino e con garage.
Lovely apartment, we admired the chic interior design. And we also loved the complimentary red wine that we didn't expect. Very practical location too!
You will love this place. Very central and easy to get everywhere.
- הבטחת איכות מקומות הלינה
- כל מארח מאושר טלפונית
- תשלום מאובטח