Rent large studio Swiss Cottage #SW3
מספר אנשים מקסימלי4
גודל35 מטר רבוע
- מתאים גם למשפחות/ ילדים
- אינטרנט/ אינטרנט אלחוטי
- מותר להביא חיות מחמד
|כתובת||Fairhazel Gardens, NW6 3QE London, בריטניה|
|פרטי הזיהוי של מקום הלינה||6P56C0NT|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||A week ago|
FREE WIFI CONNECTION. BILLS & TAX INCLUDED.
ABOUT THE LISTING:
– Floor : 1st Floor
– Self-contained fully equipped kitchen with Fridge/Freezer, Microwave, Cooker/Oven, Vacuum Cleaner, Cutlery and Kitchenware.
– Private bathroom with a soap and a roll of toilet paper
– Double bed
– Double sofa-bed
– Fresh Bed Linen and Towels on ARRIVAL.
– Furniture: wardrobe, chairs, chest of drawers, dining table/coffee table TV,
ADDITIONAL ITEMS (on request):
– Iron and ironing board
– Additional set of keys
– Washing machine liquids and detergents
– Children accessories
– Parking and storage spaces
– Wheelchair access
– Airport transfers
– Swiss Cottage tube station area, zone 2, Jubilee line walking distance
– Finchley Road tube station (Jubilee and Metropolitan lines) walking distance
– John’s Wood tube station (Jubilee line) walking distance
– Local and Night Buses walking distance
– Minicab (local taxi service) walking distance
FOOD & GROCERIES:
– Waitrose Food Supermarket walking distance
– Local Food&Wine groceries shops walking distance
– Local Kebab & Burgers walking distance
כללי הביתCHECK IN/OUT:
• Check in time: from 2pm – 8pm.
• Late check in: After 8pm. Additional fee: £20.00. This fee is automatically added to the total bill, which you must pay in full on arrival.
• Early check in: before 2pm. Additional Fee: £20.00 Subject to availability. This fee is automatically added to the total bill, which you must pay in full on arrival.
• Checkout time: before 11 am.
• Smoking IS NOT permitted in the apartments or in any other area of the property.
• You can come with your pet. Additional fee: £30.00. Please inform us about it before the booking is confirmed.
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 622 US|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 2437 US|
|מחיר ליותר מ-2 אורחים||$ 7 US לאורח/ לילה נוסף|
Spacious, incredibly convenient to two underground stations and buses. Great restaurants, cafes and shops right outside the door. Very warm. Bathroom and kitchen basic and under equipped. Free wifi a big bonus. Comfortable furniture.
La atencion del anfitrion correcta y eficiente
Pero el baño era muy muy pequeño y sucio con el suelo de parquet roto por zonas
A proximité du métro, connexion Wifi excellente, quartier très calme.
Mais canapé lit trop étroit et très inconfortable pour dormir à 2, douche délivrant un filet d'eau (impossible de se laver les cheveux, débit trop faible), lavabo douteux. A notre arrivée, 1 lampe sur 3 marchait : nous avons appelé l'hôte qui nous a apporté une rallonge électrique ainsi qu'une chaise car il n'y en avait que 3 et le studio est donné pour 4. Je ne le recommande pas.
Todo lo que vimos en las fotos era lo esperado.
Muy bien comunicado, tanto con parada de metro como de autobus.
Zona muy tranquila.
Supermercado al lado; cajero proximo,...
Nuestra experiencia fue muy buena, tanto que queremos repetir.
Gracias a Irene y a Dani por la atención y muchos saludos desde aqui.
Esperamos poder repetir.
חוות דעת על מקומות לינה אחרים שמציע/ה מארח/ת זה/זו
We had a very nice stay at the apartment. We got the keys when we arrived, and Irene and her colleague were very sweet.
A nice flat near shoping street . The overground is near and you can find everything around .
Location is excelent , the flat is clean and nice . I recomend this property for holiday in London !
The Appartment was as shown on the photos, nice and clean. It's easy to find and surrounded by several good shops, pubs, etc.
Check in and out were easy and without any problems.
The bathroom was pretty small, but there were many towels. The Bed is comfortable, the Sofa is ok for a few days.
Good: The location is great, minutes from two tube stations, Hyde Park, and shops and restaurants for anything you need and is quiet by London standards. The flat is equipped with washer, stove, microwave, and a good kettle and a small television. We also felt secure there and there was lots of hot water. We were met by staff -very friendly and got us some extra pillows and a quilt. What was there was a little skimpy.
Tricky: It is a basement flat and the stairs down are a bit steep. The overall appearance is a little tired but this is mostly cosmetic. It is a basement flat in an older building and it can be a little dank especially in the bathroom (probably similar with every other basement on the block). There is a window the opens to a back courtyard which clears that up fairly quick. The electric top up was tricky as we were told to take the dongle to the post office, Spar store, or news agent to add money. Well none of those worked and we were directed several blocks away to a shop we didn't find. Fortunately we didn't use much electricity so it wasn't a problem.
Do Different: Owners should take a few minutes to do a sheet explaining things for visitors such as exactly where to top up the power, light switches in the entrance hall, and basic instructions for the washer dryer. Add small night light and some clothes hooks in the hall, and bathroom and a few more hangers. Beaching the tiled bathroom and adding a can of air freshener would also go a long way.
We would probably stay again. Next time we will ask for a spare key.
The flat (nr 6) was perfect for a short break in London.We were three People and had enough space as it was bigger than we expected.Underground stations on your doorstep therefore easy to get around the City.In the flat was everything you Need so for London Prices ok.Good restaurants and Pubs also nearby.You must pay extra for the electric(why ???) but i supose thats how it is.
Would i stay here again when visiting London.......YES
- הבטחת איכות מקומות הלינה
- כל מארח מאושר טלפונית
- תשלום מאובטח