STYLISH&BRIGHT 1 BEDROOM TORTONA
מספר אנשים מקסימלי4
גודל70 מטר רבוע
Floor No.(with elevator)
- אינטרנט/ אינטרנט אלחוטי
- מכונת כביסה / מייבש
- מעלית בבניין
- מרפסת/ טרסה
- מדיח כלים
|כתובת||Viale Papiniano, 20123 Milano, איטליה|
|פרטי הזיהוי של מקום הלינה||73ODZXM3|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||A week ago|
High level finishing, completely renovated , this beautiful apartment is a perfect choice for your stay in Milan.
The apartment has 2 single beds for 2 persons and one double sofa bed for other 2.
Central location : 10 minutes walking from downtown. In the fashion district, between showrooms and international architect and design studios .It very near to TORTONA area which is a place to be during International Furniture Fair in Milan!
Nearby are shops, bars and restaurants.
As for all Milanese areas, the boundaries of Porta Genova are not formally defined; yet, they are usually thought of as comprising Via Solari, Via Bergognone, the Naviglio Grande canal and the Darsena. The district is centered in Piazza Cantore, where the city gate used to be, and the Porta Genova railway station, the oldest Milanese railway station to be still in operation. The station is the terminus of the railway connecting Milan and Mortara. Since the station is in the centre of Porta Genova, the district is divided in two parts by the railway; an old iron bridge connecting the two sides known as "la scaletta" (the "ladder"), located next to the station, is one of the traditional landmarks of the district.
Porta Genova is also characterized by the Navigli canals and the Darsena (the old dock), where two major Navigli meet, namely the Naviglio Grande and the Naviglio Pavese. As a consequence, much of the district is traversed by watercourses. One of the best known landmarks of the canal banks in Porta Genova is Vicolo Lavandaie, a small alley where Milanese woman used to wash clothes in the Naviglio's waters.
While Porta Genova is one of the most old-fashioned districts in Milan, and it is strongly connected to the tradition. It is also extremely popular with the Milanese youth, both for the night-life (especially along the banks of the Naviglio) and its anti-comformist atmosphere. This reflects, for example, in the almost ubiquitous street art works, the numerous" alternative" shops, as well as the peculiar character of the main street market of the area, the Fiera di Senigallia, which is renowned as one of the best places in Milan where to look for unusual, rare and bizarre merchandise.
Locality and attractions
In the area: Restaurants, bike renting; you can walk all the Naviglio area with its beautiful and typical shops and pubs. In the spring and in the summer excursion on Naviglio Grande.
How to get there from the airport
Coming from either one of the 3 airports in Milan , the best way is to catch the shuttle bus to Central Station and take the green subway line and stop in Sant'Agostino.
How to get there from the city center
bus number 1 , 14 , tram number 2 . 5 metro stops to the Central Station, which is easily connected to all airports
Distance from the apartment
To the airport 9.50 km
To the metro 850 m
To the bus station 200 m
Special Requirements/Additional comments
WIFI INTERNET AVAILABLE FREE OF CHARGE!
Check-ins after 2pm on your arrival day (no fee). Check-ins after 8pm local time, during weekends and holidays : 30 euros fee to be paid on arrival.Check-in is concluded in the Manager's office, near the main Central Station of Milan!.
Check outs can be done at any time as self-check out with no fee. For check out that requests the presence of a manager at the apartment a 35 euros fee will be charged on check-out!
1. Absolutely NO SMOKING in any room of the apartment. The smoking ban applies to all rooms within the defined area. It is not permitted to sit on window ledges or balconies and smoke.
2. Absolutely NO INCENSE or CANDLES. They are fire hazards.
3. Absolutely NO DRUG use or possession of drugs on the premises by the tenants or their incumbent guest. Such use and/or possession is a violation of the law and will be reported to the police.
4. NO PROSTITUTION or child pornography or sexual assault will be tolerated. This violates the law and you will be prosecuted by the police as it is a criminal offence.
5. Absolutely no firearms on the premises.
6. Absolutely no underage drinking and no drunkenness.
7. Absolutely NO PARTIES.
8. It is PROHIBITED to put consumer goods, instruments or any objects onto the window sills that can cause harm.
9. Apartments Stay will not be responsible for any loss to a tenant resulting from storage of property in the apartments. It is your responsibility.
1. Clean sink and tub after each use (especially clean strainer of hair). Tenants will be charged for plumbing costs that are related to tenant's hair accumulation, etc.
2. Ladies are not to flush sanitary products down the toilets as this can cause blockages.
1. Use pantry for canned goods. Do not put cans on open shelves.
2. Clean all dishes and pots and pans after every use. Do not leave them in the sink or on the counter. Put them in the dishwasher if there is one.
3. Wipe counters after usage.
4. Empty trash daily. Tenants will be charged if an extermination company has to be called to fumigate or spray.
5. Please separate the waste for recycling in separate bags. European law states that waste must be recycled where possible. Check AMSA website for further information.
6. Do not cut or chop on counters.
1. Turn out all interior lights when not in use. Remember to turn bedroom lights and fans off when leaving for the day.
2. Remember to turn off all electrical and gas appliances when not in use. Damages derived from improper usage will be charged to you.
3. Clean laundry area after each use.
1. Keep gates and doors closed at all times.
2. Do not let strangers in the house.
3. Leave exterior lights on at night.
4. Call police immediately when anything of suspicious nature occurs. Also report it to the landlord.
5. Check house for open windows (especially kitchen windows) before leaving.
6. Notify landlord of any safety hazards IMMEDIATELY.
7. Tenants must never provide unknown persons with access to the common areas. It is important to pay attention when entering common doors and gateways to prevent unauthorised persons from entering. Unfamiliar persons must always be referred to the doorbells or to use their own key.
Yards, Walkways, and Porches, Etc:
1. Under no circumstance shall upholstered furniture (i.e. couches) or any other indoor furniture be kept, used or left outside.
2. Nothing is to be left on the ground or hanging from windows or balconies.
3. Walkways/common areas must be kept free of obstacles or obstructions at all times.
4. Personal items are not to be left in communal areas at any time.
5. Check house for open windows (especially kitchen windows) before leaving.
6. Tenants shall not dig up, transplant, trim, drive over, step on or otherwise mutilate vegetation.
7. Do not walk onto the roof at any time! You will be charged accordingly.
8. It is not permitted to shake or beat clothes, carpets or other material from windows, balconies or verandas.
9. Barbequing on balconies/verandas is not permitted unless this has been adapted for such use by the landlord.
10. No person is permitted to loiter or play in any common area.
1. You must close the inner doors of the elevator if you use it. Max number of persons to enter the elevator are written and must be adhered to. Leaving the inner doors open or improper usage will result in a fine to be paid by the tenant.
1. The apartments are allowed to be used only by the persons officially registered and declared to Apartments Stay. Any persons found staying in the apartment without written consent from Apartments Stay will be charged a penalty fee.
2. No pets are permitted anywhere on the premises anywhere or anytime including the house and yards.
3. Property damage will not be tolerated. You will be charged for any damages incurred during your stay.
4. No bicycles or scooters inside the house.
5. It is not permitted to modify the property in any way, including remove/exchange fittings
6. Please report any hazards or property damage immediately to the Landlord.
7. Show consideration to other tenants in regards to music or other noise. No loud music or noises after 9:00 PM or before 8:00 AM per city ordinance. Tenants who violate the peace and quiet of other tenants and roommates will not only be in violation of their lease agreement and asked to leave but also can face police prosecution.
8. No filming on the premises without proper permits and the permission of the landlord and other tenants.
9. Tenants may not store personal items on the premises except in their rooms.
10. Personal kitchen items may be stored in appropriate cupboards in the kitchen.
11. Tenants shall maintain the premises in a clean sanitary condition at all times. Upon termination of tenant occupancy, tenant shall surrender the premises to the landlord in the same or better condition as when inspected.
12. A cleaning fee may be deducted from the security deposit to clean the house if it is left in an unsuitable state.
13. Tenants will be considered as moved out only when all keys are handed to landlord. If keys are not delivered tenant will have costs for said keys and any âextra days rentâ will be deducted from security deposit.
The tenant bears financial responsibility for the instruments, pieces of equipment and furniture on the inventory list. The tenant is obliged to report on any kind of damage and failure within 12 hours immediately after moving into the apartment. If the tenant does not, we are entitled to take into consideration the latest inventory list. The tenant is obliged to pay for the damage caused by her/him, in accordance with the measure of the damage caused. If the damages are not paid, the tenant will face legal prosecution.
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 779 US|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 2077 US|
|מחיר ליותר מ-2 אורחים||$ 12 US לאורח/ לילה נוסף|
Es war alles perfekt, perfektes Apartment in einer herrlichen Stadt, danke Igor konnte nicht besser sein
all was great a perfect apartment in a marvellous city, thanks Igor
it coudn`t be better
Soggiorno da dimenticare partiamo con un ritardo da parte del "Proprietário" di 20 min arriviamo appartamento al primo piano con ascensore ma c'era una rampa di scale per arrivare all'ascensore con noi era una persona su sedia a rotelle quindi immaginatevi il disagio. Non finisce qui arriviamo il responsabile dell'agenzia è molto gentile capendo il nostro problema. Appena va via scopriamo che il letto matrimoniale era completamente sfondato ci risolvono il problema il giorno dopo garantendomi il rimborso della prima notte ma niente di tutto questo. Appartamento da chiudere sporco in ogni sua parte non vi dico in che condizioni erano le coperte il divano ed il bagno muffa da per tutto, ho molte foto e cercherò di postarle. Sostanzialmente un vero furto. Giuseppe
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
I highly recommend this appartment!! Very nice appartment! Big, clean and good location.
Host was very very helpful. Do not hesitate to stay in this apartment.
Die online ansprechend wirkende Whg. erwies sich als totale Enttäuschung mit enormen Ekelfaktor!
Von der Gabel bis zum Duschkopf alles verdreckt, abgenutzt und abschreckend. Weitere Details über den Zustand des Inventars wäre zu lang, daher einfach:
TOTALE NR. 1 SCHLAPPE - NICHT ZU EMPFEHLEN!!
Traurig auch das eine Kulanz auf Reklamation zu viel erwartet war..
Danke Igor für das verschenkte Geld, Nerven und anschließenden Waschzwang.
Alles hat wunderbar geklappt. Unkomplizierter,zuverlässiger und freundlicher Kontakt.
Die Unterkunft war sauber,zweckmässig und schön eingerichtet, ruhig und sicher gelegen. Perfekt für unsere Bedürfnisse.
Sehr gerne wiedereinmal !
Esperienza non proprio positiva. Ci hanno comunicato l'indisponibilità dell'appartamento il giorno prima della partenza, dandoci soltanto due alternative. L'appartamento sostitutivo, non all'altezza dell'altro. Non proprio pulito, rumoroso e privo di biancheria.
- הבטחת איכות מקומות הלינה
- כל מארח מאושר טלפונית
- תשלום מאובטח