Bastille area - Paris 11th district
מספר אנשים מקסימלי2
גודל30 מטר רבוע
- אינטרנט/ אינטרנט אלחוטי
- מכונת כביסה / מייבש
|כתובת||de la Roquette, 75011 PARIS, צרפת|
|פרטי הזיהוי של מקום הלינה||SNJCPGTJ|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||2 days ago|
Located in a quiet building in a private and calm courtyard, the flat is located on the 1st floor at a short walk from the Bastille and the Marais. The area is vibrant and full of restaurants, cafés, bars and numerous shops. The apartment is the ideal base to visit Bastille, the Marais and any other famous Parisian monuments like Notre-Dame de Paris or Le Louvre Museum.
Located on the 1st floor without elevator, this cosy apartment offers a sitting room with a dining table for 4 people. The apartment is very quiet and bright.
- Fully equipped kitchen: cooker, oven, refrigerator with integrated freezer, dishes, pots, cups and glasses.
- Bathroom with shower, hair dryer, large dressing space and wc.
- Bedroom with 1 real bed for 2 people
- Sitting room
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
For short-term rentals (less than a month), towels and linens are provided. An efficient heating system ensures a steady and comfortable temperature in the apartment. Free WIFI Internet access and TV included.
FROM / TO AIRPORT
From the station Châtelet or Gare du Nord you can take the train direct to the airport Charles de Gaulle and Orly.
כללי הביתSECURITY DEPOSIT
A security deposit of € 200 is required to cover any damages or repairs in the apartment, or key loss, because of tenants. It is taken by VISA or MasterCard with our mobile payment terminal (the amount in question is not charged but "pre-approved", as car rental companies do for example).The security deposit is refunded generally the day after departure, once the flat has been cleaned by our professional cleaner..
|מקסימום לילות||1 month|
חוות דעת על מקומות לינה אחרים שמציע/ה מארח/ת זה/זו
hi, the appartement was really nice in a beautiful small&smart street with the tasty restaurant called Nanashi. We want to come back !!
"Great neighborhood! Great apartment! Great host! Most definitely will rent it for our further trips to Paris! Alex kindly helped me in my little trouble!
Thank you a lot!"
This was a lovely apparment. Very light and new and fresh. It was a bit smaller than I expected, especially with the beds pulled out. But the kitchen was great for making meals. The area is lovely.
Its really a nice studio. Nice location just next to the metro station and supermarket.
The renter is kind as well.
nice apartment in silent area. quite easy to metro and close to shops and restaurants.
host has been very kind and the apartment has everything you may need. it has wifi
Thank you for the opportunity to be in your apartment from 9 to 15 February.
Alex personally greeted us and showed the whole apartment.
Great location. Everything is very good.
Olga and Vladimir
Ruim en rustig appartement in bijzondere wijk en met goede verbindingen.
- The district: The appartment is situated in a very lovely area, great connection to local traffic, such as busses and the metro.
- The interior: The appartment is well-appointed and modern. The furnishing is even better than the french standard. The entire building is very modern and safe. It was also proportionately clean.
- The host: Alex is a very friendly person. He can speak french and english. He was nice and trustful. He is available via mobile phone and answers very quickly.
- Parking: The only thing that we sorrow is the fact that there are neither parking lots belonging to the house, nor parking lots around the courner. The official city car park costs 34€ per day. Thus, we reserved a parking lot at "Zenpark" for 8€ per day. But this car park is about 2km off.
We would really recommand this appartment. Due to the fact that nobody needs a car in Paris, the parking problem didn't affect our nice holidays. We had a really good time!
Die Schlüsselübergabe mit dem netten Gastgeber war unkompliziert, das etwas abgewohnte Appartement ist schlicht, aber praktisch eingerichtet und zum Innenhof des riesigen Wohngebäudes gelegen, von daher angenehm ruhig. In 10 Gehminuten erreicht man den Place de la Bastille und hat viele Bus- und Metroverbindungen.
Entgegen der Warnung, man müsse das Appartement im vierten Stock über eine Treppe erklimmen, gib es einen Aufzug. Insgesamt ein angenehmer Aufenthalt.
Definitely larger than the photos make it appear! I was on my own, but with it's separate bedroom and living room, Alex's place would certainly be comfortable for four people. The flat was warm and welcoming with a well-stocked kitchen and king-sized bed.
The neighbourhood is great. Communication with Alex was prompt (although I didn't actually meet him) and he was very detailed about how to access the flat.
- הבטחת איכות מקומות הלינה
- כל מארח מאושר טלפונית
- תשלום מאובטח